Friday, September 10, 2010

I'd call this progress

This morning on the way to work I stopped at the ATM to get $20, because on Friday mornings my office has breakfast together. And I figured it was time to get some more cash, since I hadn't been to the machine in over a week.

Well. Imagine my delight when I was putting my card and cash back in my wallet and I still had LAST PAYDAY'S $20 in there -- that's from TWO WEEKS ago, folks!

That's right. I had money left over because I've been taking my lunch every day, cooking from scratch and mostly ignoring the vending machines at work.

It is a lovely feeling!

4 comments:

SBB said...

Woohoo! Good job! Awesome!

Boiler Pro said...

Great, you write the article well, I hope you can publish more article for us.Thank you for doing this it gives us comfort while reading this.

Francisco Smith said...

While the admin of the web site is working, no question soon it will likely be famous, due to its feature blogs.
website link

Lauren Chevalier said...

Keep the balls rolling!! Nice posts you have given for us.
my response