Friday, June 23, 2017

Hello out there!!

Today is Friday, June 23, 2017. It's been a few years since I posted anything. Shortly after that last post, I changed jobs and this blog just slipped through my fingers and out of my daily memory. I'm not sure yet if I will pick it up again on a daily basis. There are times when I think it would be a good thing for my inner being to have this anonymous (mostly) place to write. I'm in the middle of my work day right now, though, so I will ponder the matter through the day. Is anyone out there? Is anyone seeing this? Does anyone remember me? Let me know.

4 comments:

Genevieve Netz said...

Yep, looked you up and saw this, Trixie. I hope you are doing well!

Francisco Smith said...

I'd like to take the power of thanking you for that specialized guidance I've constantly enjoyed viewing your blog.
check it out

Charles Null said...

I love this blog because it is user friendly with appreciative information.
click for more

Vivi said...

Danke für die neuen Informationen habe mich sehr gefreut wieder von dir zu lesen.Hoffe ihr hattet einen schönen Urlaub im Kastelruth Hotel letzte Woche.Grüße Vivi