Thursday, February 16, 2006

Are you normal??

Are You Normal?

I don't know, but here's my rating:

Your Normalcy Quotient is: 62 out of 100.

Your quiz results make you a Quirky Character

You've found yourself mostly in the middle of the road, but you have enough quirky habits to not be entirely normal. You're probably glad to be more than ordinary, but you're normal enough to fit in. Sounds like a perfect balance.

Take this free personality test by going to Chatterbean

*Note: Chatterbean quizzes are non-scientific, non-fat and pretty much just non-sense. They are meant solely for entertainment purposes and are not intended to provide an accurate evaluation of anything.

1 comment:

CrystalDiggory said...

I'm pretty sure I'm not normal. I'm afraid to take the test and find out how much so! :) Although, I prefer the adjective, "original" to "abnormal".