Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Treasured gifts

I had an ornament exchange with some friends on a message board. Here are the ones I received from a pal in Iowa:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No girl can have too many shoes or purses. I would so wear those shoes if they came in a 6 1/2!

















Here's another purse:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






















And a little penguin pal. "I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille!" "Is this my good side?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting























And from another pal in Glenpool came this cutie:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






















But the two really meaningful gifts are these:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The angel is from my associate minister and coffee buddy. Saturday I had mentioned that my mom's dog had eaten the ornaments that had meant the most to me, including an angel that I had gotten when I was 4 from a neighbor man who had a greenhouse/nursery in his home. This angel had been on her family tree for many years. It was such a thoughtful sharing!






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The little Christmas tree has a little secret. Open it up and you see the surprise -- a tiny little nativity! It was handmade in Belize and my friend got it when she was there on a mission trip with her son, helping to build a church.

No comments: