Thursday, September 23, 2004

Aftermath

The past few days have given me a different perspective. It's the first time in my life I've been approached by other reporters for information.

My help is only marginal. I can share the name of some of Jack's friends, and I wrote a brief "classmate of the victim" kind of comment for a reporter from a town close to our hometown, a little place just across the Kansas border.

I let her know I considered it very optional since there were so many people who knew him well. She's kindly offered to send me a copy of her story after it runs.

Jack deserves to have his story known. We all do.



2 comments:

Teditor said...

You are so right, Trix. Jack's story should be out there. Maybe you don't know him as well as others, but I'm sure you'd be the perfect person to share his life with others.

Trixie said...

Dang it, Teditor, that's probably the nicest thing you ever said to me. Thanks.