I picked this up over at E.R.'s place. He tagged me to post my answers, so I did. You might want to see his answers to understand why I posted B7 as I did. I wasn't intentionally offering TMI. Feel free to copy and paste this and insert your own answers in the comments.
A. Seven things to do before I die
1. Find the purpose of my life.
2. Find the geographical place that means "Home" to me.
3. Find a small acreage with the house and barn I dream of.
4. Find the man who would love, cherish and adore me as much as I do him.
5. Form a lasting relationship with #4.
6. Rejoin the ranks of the gainfully employed.
7. Travel lots.
B. Seven things I cannot do
1. Stay awake if I hear football.
2. Play cards.
3. Lie convincingly.
4. Shuffle cards.
5. Suffer fools gladly.
7. Menstruate (just going with the flow here...)
C. Seven things that attract me to (...)
(any given person)
2. Desire to continue learning.
4. Easy conversation.
5. Sense of humor.
6. Able to put aside arguments.
7. Strong, healthy pink lungs (nonsmoker.
D. Seven things I say most often
1. I'm taking care of it, don't worry.
2. Hi! How are you doing today?
3. Father God, help me.
5. Hi, this is (---), I'm calling to ask about (---).
6. Oh my.
7. I can't believe it.
E. Seven books (or series or genres or topics) that I love
1. Billie Letts' books.
2. History of housekeeping.
3. History of Oklahoma.
4. Historic homes.
5. Garrison Keilor.
6. The Bible.
7. Books about prayer.
F. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time)
1. "Fried Green Tomatoes."
2. "Laughing Gravy" (Laurel & Hardy).
3. "It's a Wonderful Life."
4. "Meet John Doe."
5. "Sleepless in Seattle."
6. "Ma and Pa Kettle" (any of them).
7. "You've Got Mail."
G. Seven people I want to join in, too.
1. Frenzied Feline.
2. Jeannie Diane.