Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Greeetings to all my visitors

I've just checked the report from Sitemeter, which is very cool. It gives me a statistical report of the number of visitors to the site, but most cool is the world map that pinpoints where my visitors live.

So good morning and hello to those of you in Ireland and Mozambique and Indonesia who have visited today! And hello to my U.S. visitors in Sherman, Texas; Los Angeles and Sacramento, Calif., and Sioux City, Iowa!

It is amazing how electrons can make the world a smaller place -- a neighborhood. Welcome, neighbors.

And now, I must be off to work! Back later!

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

Hi from Indiana! I know it's not that exotic. I wonder how people from those countries find my blog!

Trixie said...

Hi Annemarie! Thanks for dropping in today! It would be interesting to know what they are searching for that brings them to our doorstep. I look forward to dropping by your blog in Indiana!

Anonymous said...

I do love seeing who visits my blog and from where they come. It's true that things like this really tie up the distance and make getting around so much easier.

Erudite Redneck said...

Howdy, temporarily, from Westminster, Colo.!

Trixie said...

I'm going to look for your temporary dot on the world map now!

drlobojo said...

You know I haven't put a counter/locator on my site.
So thanks for this information, I've now signed up.