Monday, August 16, 2004

Welcome home

Welcome! Glad to see you here! Or should I say, glad to be seen here.

This is going to be a bit of a wild experiment in writing, folks. You'll get to see some of my eclectic thoughts and interests. I'm not making any promises about what topics I'll address and I sure will not promise that you'll like or agree with what I choose to write about.

This is a place where I'll empty my brain now and then, mostly to make room for new thoughts. I'll probably bury a few ghosts here -- especially those ghosts brought up from fighting with dead relatives.

You'll probably see the things that make me impatient, the things I feel passionately about, and oh, my strong opinions. Maybe you'll learn things about me or the way I see the world. That would be a secondary result. First and foremost, I'm just here to write.

No comments: