Thursday, August 25, 2005

Now they've got me riled

Y'all know how often I refer you over to E.R.'s blog for political and other controversial discussions. Well, now he's gone and done it and I've jumped in with both feet on the topic: Jesus is a liberal. Discuss.

Head over there to see the discussion and throw in your own two-cents' worth. I've certainly tossed in my coins.

And while we're talking matters of religion, I would solicit your prayers for my congregation, which is going through a major upheaval at the moment which could split the local church. There are a lot of hurting people right now dealing with a lot of frustration about the dirction of the church and its ministries. Please pray for God's will to be done and for this upset to propel us forward in the way He would have us serve Him.

2 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

Redneck prayers aloft fer yer church.

Sometimes the best thing that can happen is a split, though. (Boy, there's my congregationalist Baptist roots showing!)

Anonymous said...

Trixie--

Grace and peace for your congregation. Anon.