Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Woodn't you like to know?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Q: How do you know when a tree is happy?

A: When it's smiling, of course! No, this isn't one of mine after today's cleanup. It's a photo I took that goes with one of my favorite recent stories. This link will only be good for a couple of days. Normally I wouldn't reveal my work identity here, but hey, this was fun and I just think you might like seeing it while you can. I hope the link works. Welcome to Landwich!

5 comments:

FrenziedFeline said...

That was a fun article to read. Reminds me of a family at church that all work together and live near each other, too. Love the pics!

Trixie said...

Thanks Frenzied! The mother of this family called me today and spent 45 minutes inflating my ego. I still don't think I could get my head through the door! She was so happy she bought 40 copies of the paper. LOL!

Erudite Redneck said...

Hey, I've seen this tree somewhere before! :-)

Trixie said...

George, George, George of the Jungle, watch out for that ....
TREEEEEEeeeeee!

TECH said...

A great article, Trixie!