Friday, April 07, 2006

A Blogging Bear Without Peer

I've been recommending some of my favorite blogs recently, and there's one you just can't miss. Head over to Junior the Bear's blog at Xanga.

This isn't just some cotton-headed kids' toy talking. Junior has a wisdom that comes only with time. And travel. And I promise, you don't want to miss his travelogues. He's got a lot of pictures of the places he has visited -- some amazing trips! The giant troll is one of my favorites.

While you're there, make sure you leave a comment. He's being heckled by his "friend" -- Fatman. Fatman has taken to taunting Junior in an ugly, ugly way since I'm practically the only visitor who regularly leaves a note.

I know you'll find Junior's blog charming, educational and entertaining. Give it a try and make your day better!

1 comment:

Genevieve Netz said...

I bookmarked the link and will check it out. :)