Saturday, January 21, 2006

Could it be.... Spring Cleaning?

Today I am spending time on my nest. It's a major cleaning day to set things right here at home.

It could be this non-wintery weather we've been experiencing or just a need to purge the unnecessary things out of my life. I may even do some blog cleaning -- or find more topics to rise to the top.

So far today I've done three loads of laundry while working on the kitchen. Definite progress is being made. I just want to get it done, get it done, get it done.

I'm working in shifts of about 1 hour labor, 10 minutes of break.

I did myself an injury yesterday, more to pride than anything else. I fell full-force on my knees after missing a step at a house where I was doing an interview. My black pants, which I had put on straight out of the dryer about an hour earlier, now have green knees from the paint on the porch. On the way home I got something to drink at Sonic. I managed to pour a great amount of it on myself as I was getting out of the car at home. Mis-er-a-ble day it was.

Well, back to the scullery, right after I do another laundry flip-flop.

No comments: