Wednesday, July 05, 2006

43 Things

“Look, I really don’t want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you’re alive, you got to flap your arms and legs, you got to jump around a lot, you got to make a lot of noise, because life is the very opposite of death. And therefore, as I see it, if you’re quiet, you’re not living. You’ve got to be noisy, or at least your thoughts should be noisy and colorful and lively.” -Mel Brooks

***

I found this quote on a web site worth looking at: 43 Things Take a look and see what you think. The idea is to 1. Write down your goals; 2. Get inspired and 3. Share your progress. You've got space for 43 things on your list.

It is interesting to see some of the goals people have set for themselves, especially if it's a goal you have for yourself as well.

I see myself spending some more time at this site.

2 comments:

TJ said...

Loved the quote!!!
:-D

Trixie said...

Would one of your goals be to post the promised knitting pictures? (giggle)

I had a dream last night where I was learning to crochet...and it was NOT going well.

Doctor, what could this mean?