It's been a while since I've gotten tagged to answer a meme, so this is kind of exciting. Tech tagged me to answer this meme from Crystal.
1. Which super hero would you most likely have an affair with? Mighty Mouse. We were engaged when I was 4.
2. What show do you watch that you would be embarrassed to be seen watching? The Simpsons.
3. You've got an hour to waste doing anything you want -- what do you do? So many choices... sew, knit, read, sleep.
4. If the townspeople gathered together and ran you out of town, what would their reason be? Probably because I bought all the yarn in town.
5. Of all your friends, who is most likely to have been abducted by aliens? Linda.
6. Someone is looking at your body and says, "What is that??" What are they looking at? A couple of well-hidden and yet unattractive surgical scars.
7. Which monster do you most closely associate yourself with: vampire, werewolf, Frankenstein, or zombie? Zombie. I just seem to be among the walking dead these days.
8. What movie title best describes your love life? Psycho.
9. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? "What Kind of Fool Am I?"
10. Do you have any body part pierced? I had my ears pierced in 1984, but they have since closed up.
11. Are you easily distracted by bright, shiny objects? What? Did you say something?
12. If you had to wear a costume instead of regular clothes, what would you wear? Ma Kettle.
13. Do you think it's weird I'm asking and answering myself these questions? What? Did you say something again?
14. Who's your favorite Star Trek character? Capt. Pickard.
15. What animal gives you the heebie-jeebies? Skunks!
16. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? If they are tender.
17. What was something you did that could only be described as "white trashy"? Oh! In college I went with some drunken friends to Norman's Denco Diner and had a Denco Darlin'. (Don't ask. It involved a weird combo of food topped with two eggs lookin'. It was a requirement to graduate from the J-school.)
18. Did you ever do anything while you were drunk and had to learn about it from others later? The first time I drank I kept a diary of the experience, which wound up in the hands of the guy I dated at the time. He brought it to me some time later so I could see it.
19. Name your top 4 fantasy vacations. Returning to Switzerland; Italy; an extended stay in New York City with unlimited money; a month in the Pacific Northwest.
20. Name your top 4 fantasy jobs. Writer; architect; home builder; director of a non-profit.
21. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes. If someone loved me enough to ask me, I would move in a heartbeat.
22. What's the ringtone on your phone? Uh, ring..... ring..... ring..... (standard ringtone).
23. Can anyone verify your whereabouts from midnight to 5 am? Never. And people would be so surprised if they knew some of the places I have been between those hours.
24. What's one thing you hope to accomplish in 2007? To hold an auction to raise money for a housing ministry. It is in the planning stages right now.
25. Make up your own question and send it around. What is blocking you from being completely happy with your life right now?
And now I will tag any of you who are reading my blog. Leave me a note here so I can check out your answers! Thanks!