Friday, January 05, 2007

Withdrawing for a while

Dear friends and fellow Bloggers,

It is with great sorrow that I tell you that I'll not be blogging for a while. I can't even give you an estimate of how long I must leave my blog behind.

I find myself in a deep, dark hole right now for several reasons, the main one being the realization that I have neglected a very important friendship to the point that I've lost it and been called on it.

I am heartbroken to realize what I've done. All I can do right now is to urge all of you to contact your own friends and let them know how important they are to you. Don't do what I've done, please. Don't be negligent. Don't take people for granted. Don't expect them to understand -- there are no reasons that will matter. And the price is too high.

7 comments:

Genevieve Netz said...

Sorry to hear it, Trixie. Take care and God bless.

By the way, I was going to suggest that you consider giving a few piano lessons on the side. We paid $12 per half-hour five years ago. That's not a bad hourly wage.

At any rate, I will miss your voice and I wish you well.

SBB said...

I will miss you. Take care. Fare well until we speak again.

Anonymous said...

I hope things work out between you and your friend. We'll see you when you're able.

Take care.

CrystalDiggory said...

Don't be gone long! Take care of what needs to be done and then hurry back. I'll miss you, too

Erudite Redneck said...

I understand, but I'm gonna miss Trixieisms! Yer a daily stop. :-)

Trixie said...

Oh no! I was having the same thoughts yesterday and there is at least one friend or two could would probably like to give me an earful as well. We do the best we can Trixie and we are only human. Flaws and all. Hugs from this Trixie. Look forward to seeing yo back in the saddle again.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're doing well during the ice storms. Let us know. :)