Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've been memed!

I've been memed by that big osu fan, Erudite Redneck! And I'm tagging Tech, Drlobojo, Junior The Bear, and anyone else who wants to play, too!

1. Five names you go by:
a) My real name
b) Trixie
c) Zerelda
d) Mini-me
e) "Crash"

2. Three things you are wearing right now:
a) A white sweatshirt
b) Blue sweat pants
c) Red -n- white checked tennis shoes.

3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:
a) A Diet Coke
b) To get out of this here town to a better place.

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:
I hope Tech, maybe Drlobojo, and I would love it if my friend Junior The Bear did.

5. Two things you did last night:
a)Went through a box sorting out various connectors, wires, antennae, transformers and phone cords.
b)Cut out a jacket I'm working on today between other things.

6. Two things you ate today:
a) Dressing.
b) Turkey and noodles

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:
a) Co-Worker Sharon.
b) Friend Dee.

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
a) County Commissioners meeting in the morning
b) City Commissioners meeting in the afternoon. Then I'll be out of commission. (ers)

9. Two longest car rides:
a) From my hometown 21 miles from Oklahoma's north central border to Vancouver, British Columbia, then east through Canada land, down through North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Missouri (detour to relatives), Kansas and home.
b) Hometown to Seattle, Wash., to Vancouver, B.C., back through Idaho, Montana, Utah, Colorado, Texas Panhandle and home. We took BIG driving vacations every year when I was a kid.

10. Two of your favorite beverages:
a) Diet Coke
b) On rare occasions, a Sonic chocolate/cherry Diet Coke.

1 comment:

Erudite Redneck said...

Thanks fer playing!