Monday, November 17, 2008

Tuesday's Tests

In the morning I will have an MRI and an echocardiogram.

The changes in my medications have brought my blood pressure down significantly over the past few days, but it's still not in the optimal range. However, the drop is significant enough that it leaves me sleepy. My blood sugar levels are still high but showing some improvement too.

We'll know more after all the test results are back, of course. I am adjusting to a less vigorous schedule. I hope to find out if I am successful at finding some balance.

I've scheduled myself off tomorrow except for a couple of hours to cover a planning commission meeting in the early evening. I know, you all wish you were me.

It's crazy, but I actually enjoy attending these meetings and there will be some significant business handled Tuesday night. I just can't stay away.

No comments: