It's time for a little post-Christmas game of tag! We haven't done a good meme or tag for a while and things are dull, dull, dull in much of blogdom right now. I know it is here!
So here, in an effort to liven things up a bit:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my Five Facts:
1. It seems I can only keep one room in my house clean at one time. Currently it is my bedroom. It is spotless. However, no one could sit in my living room (again) if they dropped by. I feel like a failure.
2. I anticipate another major upheaval in my life in the coming year, probably in an effort to relocate to a larger city. I am giving this a lot of thought (e.g., obsessing). I want to consider all my options carefully.
3. There are several things I have not done since I've been in this town: Knit, cook dinner for friends, watch TV. The absence of these things has been disturbing in subtle ways.
4. I bought a front-loading washing machine and matching dryer when I moved into my house five months ago. It's not all that. I miss the simple Kenmore washer & dryer my mom bought me when I moved to my old house 11 years ago and secretly wish I had moved them.
5. I would love to set up a sewing studio if I could make room for one, somehow. I have three sewing machines that I haven't had a chance to use in a long time -- one is new and I've never used it.
The Five Suspects:
1. Tech at 51313 Harbor Street
2. Junior the Bear at Junior the Bear: At Large in the World
3. Frenzied at Life Happens When You're Planning Something Else
4. Jeannie Diane at Where the Heck is 10Buck2?
5. E.R. at Erudite Redneck
While y'all are at it, throw in a bonus answer and tell me why you named your blogs what you named them!