Monday, July 04, 2005

On a theme: swans in Austin

Here are some photos I wanted to share from Austin, taken Friday morning on the river next to my hotel.

First, a shot of the river through a foggy lens. I kind of liked the watercolor effect.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A family of swans spotted me and swam down the river directly to me. There's Mama Swan, Papa Swan and four Baby Swans. Very well behaved children.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I loved the way they looked in the shadow of the bridge I was standing under.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com






































They stopped to get some breakfast...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then Papa Swan had a morning stretch.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ohhhhh it feels so good to shake it all out!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now they, and I, were all ready to start the day out right. It was a pleasant morning.

No comments: