Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wacky Wednesday

Well, as bluesy as Tuesday was, that's how good today has been. Good things happened most of the day for me and it was a productive day. Things work together like that. If you get a little encouragement or something interesting to do, productivity rises proportionately. And so does satisfaction!

I had some minor technical problems with my camera today which was exasperating, but it's just a temporary setback which can be rectified easily, thanks to a friendly and understanding subject.

Even so, the reporting part of my work is going better than expected. The information I found has turned out to be much more interesting than I could have anticipated, which is a turn I ALWAYS love. This happens a lot more often than I would expect -- something I think will be a humdrum basic story often turns into the most fascinating human interest story. Wahoo!

I'll share details when I can, probably in a few weeks. Until then, I hope all your days turn out to be a lot more interesting than you thought they might!

No comments: