Saturday, March 05, 2005

Make mine yellow, please

Here's a bit of information for a couple of fellow bloggers, ThePress aka Erudite Redneck and Corndog, whose blog is called Corndoggerel. I dare say Quirky may find some interest in his blog, she being a lover of corn dogs from way back.

In any event, anyone who is a corn dog, knows a corn dog, loves a corn dog or has ever eaten a corn dog knows that mustard is a necessary accessory to the corn dog. And in celebration of that condimental fact, I present:
Mustard Museum

You'll also hear some music on the site... did anyone know there's a genre called "new luxury"?

4 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

That is my kind of museum! You ever been to the Dr Pepper museum in Waco? I went there during a break at some to-do I was at there, and chose it over the Texas Rangera (and I don't mean baseball) Museum!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. I don't know that mustard is required on a corndog, but it sure is a nice option. Here in central VA, we've got people trying to open a toaster museum.

Erudite Redneck said...

"Don't know that mustard is required on a corndog"? Hoo boy. Wow. To me, that's like saying "Don't know that the Resurrection is required for Easter." But, hey, I reckon Corndog can be a Unitarian when it comes to the theology of the 'dog! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was an enjoyable read! I now, however, have a minor issue. It's 11pm and I want a corn dog. And I feel doubly guilty for my sudden sedentary salivation because you are all fired up about working out. Late night blog-reading angst.

I'm just going to go back to the freezer and LOOK at the pretty picture of a corn dog on the box.