Thursday, March 10, 2005

You know who you are out there

A couple of posts down I talked a little about some of the guys I've met online.

Now listen up, You Who Called Me (No. 1): No. I was not talking about you. You could tell that from what I said about the pig-man I had dinner with. Yeah, I've told you about how you sometimes disrespect women, assuming they are nothing but gold-diggers who want the money you don't have. HA! But that doesn't make you the only person I've dated worthy of mention on my blog. You don't really want me to go there, do you? No, you do not.

The truth is I've met a lot of people online. Most are OK, but have fatal flaws (don't we all?) I've kept a casual friendship with some of them while others have kind of faded into the past. Some I've avoided like the plague (as mentioned below...)

Now listen up, You Who Called Me (No. 2): No. I was not talking about you either. And just because you read my blog, that doesn't give you the right to call and quiz me about who I am seeing. There are reasons why you and I don't see each other any more. Leave it alone. If you really need to know, I date several people. Some I date often. Others I date once and never again. My choice, not yours. You don't get to vote.

The End.

No comments: