Saturday, April 02, 2005

An addition

Sometimes I am a little slow noticing the fine details. So it was with my birthday gift from J.T., "Shoot the Moon," the new Letts book. I opened it to start reading today, and saw the inscription he wrote on the cover page. Then I turned to the title page and discovered this is an autographed copy. I squealed like a little girl as I skipped out the door to go to the fitness center. Time flew -- I devoured the prologue and first four chapters during my treadmill time. I think I could have gone another mile but the center was closing. So I clipped my beautiful new bookmark to the start of Chapter Five and came home.

See y'all later, I've got some more reading to do!

(Thanks, J.T.!! This is incredible!)

4 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

Speakin' as a bibliophile, cool! :-)

SBB said...

Cool!

jeannie diane said...

Cool X3

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! JT